Search the Blog
- You’re surrounded by idiots? A few tips on how to survive
- Why, and how, to embrace your dark side
- Bucket filling as a leadership competency
- Speak up – people want to hear what you have to say
- Oops, did I say that out loud?
- How do you walk the talk?
- Three surefire ways to form a new habit
- Are you a talk-thinker or a quiet-thinker?
- Four ways to turn your stumbling blocks into stepping stones
- The breeze on my skin
Thoughtful Leaders Follow
Executive coaching & results-driven development programs. #ThoughtfulLeadership #Leadership
Follow your sun https://chatsworthconsulting.com/2021/01/12/follow-your-sun-2/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ap_yr35ift4cm
What steps have you taken to retain a star employee? https://bit.ly/3R0seuc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ap_12eu3sl3sh
Don’t take your top performers for granted. Engage them, challenge them, and reward them so that they see the benefits of staying and can continue to bring value to your organization, or else you may be facing losing your best employees. https://bit.ly/3R0seuc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ap_oxt6tezfdm
Don’t take the work of your best people for granted. Make sure you are rewarding their efforts through incentives, visibility, compensation, or developmental opportunities. https://bit.ly/3R0seuc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ap_npads524rc