It’s that time of year again. Time for us to practice what we preach. We’re taking the month of August off from the Thoughtful Leaders™ Blog – to once again recharge our batteries and renew. We’ll be back in September with new posts, ideas, and information to engage and challenge you, and your leadership, further.
In the meantime, we invite you to join us in our hiatus, and to carve out a bit of time for yourself in the dog days of summer. Time for relaxation and time for reflection. With that in mind, we offer you the following questions. Visit them once, weekly, daily – whatever works for you – and allow them to guide you towards a more Thoughtful and enjoyable August and beyond. Feel free to share your answers with us, or here on our blog, if that works for you.
Have a fabulous, Thoughtful August…
- What do I want to be doing right now?
- How/when can I make that a possibility?
- What do I need to be doing right now?
- Why is what I want to be doing and what I need to be doing different?
- What is it to have a rich, full life?
- What is my prevalent mood? Is that a habit? A habit I want?
- If I could do or achieve anything, what would it be?
- How can I move towards that desire?
- How can I treat myself well today?
- What do I need in order to reach my goals?
- What impact do I want to have? What do I want to be remembered for?
- Who do I need to reach out to today? What’s stopping me from doing it?
Click here to receive The Thoughtful Leaders™ Blog posts via e-mail and receive a copy of “Ending Leadership Frenzy: 5 Steps to Becoming a More Thoughtful and Effective Leader.”
Photo Credit: Liang Zhang/Bigstock.com